Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Hobby/Craft

I picked up a new hobby in December that I have been keeping quite about. Yep, I'm knitting. I don't think this will over take my love of fabric so the posts on the blog will be kept mostly quilting but don't be surprised at an occasional knitting post.

I'm not sure what I will be doing with all these baby hats. I love the pink bunny hat and the pink hat with the squiggles on top. The blanket is crocheted, not a new hobby just one I haven't done for awhile. I love the cotton yarn that I used in the blanket (Fantasy Naturale by Plymouth yarn) and it is so much nicer than the acrylic yarn I have used in the past. So see even though I'm knitting I am still in love with cotton.



1 comment:

Crazy Creek Creations said...

Too cute Jackie! My Mom taught me to crochet at age ten and then as an adult I became bored with it and decided to learn to knit. I have 11 grandchildren and am in the process of making them hats & scarves. My Mom passed away in 2006 but prior to that her and I made oodles of hats & scarves for the homeless shelters. It was a nice way to spend time together.