Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Floor cushion

I have another project completed that I forgot to blog about. I used this tutorial found on Living with punks website.



I am very happy with the way it turned out. The piping wasn't scary at all and really makes the cushion. I wish I could find more of this fabric.



If you look real close you can see the zipper I added so no hand sewing was used on this project, you got to love that! This should make it easy to wash if needed and we know that is probable going to be needed with a little boy around. I stuffed it with batting remnants that seem to multiply around my house.



One last picture of the handle.

Jackie

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Is that Michael Miller? If so I remember seeing it at Jo-Ann's (in the kids section).